Welcome to The Studio - La Pine
A Holistic Wellness Center in La Pine, Oregon
At The Studio-La Pine, our mission is to offer wellness and healing opportunities to the community to help others improve their health, well-being and quality of life thru NeuGenesis, Yoga, Massage, Esthetics and Art Therapies.
We offer a variety of health and wellness options to help our clients reach their best and fullest potential including:
- NeuGenesis Trauma Release Treatments,
- Inner Child Therapy,
- Hatha Yoga classes (Sivananda Routine)
- Aerial/Trapeze Yoga classes (group and private),
- Private group Yoga classes at your event,
- Meditation Classes (group and private),
- Specialty Massage Treatments: Ashiatsu/Deep Tissue/Maternity
- Medical Massages (we accept some insurances)
- Facials & Waxing,
- Reiki Energy Therapy,
- Pain Relieving Joint & Body Wraps,
- Art Therapy Classes (group and private)
- Paint Nights and Private Art Class Partys,
- Spreading JOY Rock Painting & Hiding 'Em Events,
- A Mystical Gift Shop with consigned items by local artisans,
- Gift Certificates available online or as in-store gift cards.
We also offer free events including monthly Full Moon Gatherings, the occasional drumming circles and Spreading JOY Rock Painting and Hiding Events. To join, sign up online to book your spot for any or all of these free gatherings or paid treatments & classes.
At the Mystical Gift Shop
Here you will find a variety of Gifts & Treasures including Yoga Mats & Meditation Tools, DoTerra Essential Oils, Specialty CBD Healing Salves and Bath Bombs, Indian Incense & Sage Bundles, Crystals, Jewelry, Inspirational Rocks and Magnets, Artisan Candles and Broom Wands, Natural Perfume and many more items! Come Shop!
YOGA! For the one and for all!
Our yoga classes are for ALL levels and experience. The Studio-La Pine offers a judgement & stress-free studio environment free from mirrors or clocks. Instructors will observe students and offer adjustments or modifications to poses as needed so everyone can participate at their individual level.
To enhance the individuals experience in class and to pass on the skill of how to relax themselves any time, at will in their daily lives, in each yoga class we focus equally on expending effort (asanas) and relaxing completely, as we alternate between the two states. And for your ultimate wellbeing, at The Studio you are always encouraged to listen to your body, not compete with yourself and to go at your own pace.
We hope to offer everyone an opportunity to develop a deeper, more compassionate connection with their minds, bodies, and spirits through the power of self-care in its many forms whether it be trauma release and inner child work, exploration of the benefits of yoga, meditation, and art therapies or just 'loving yourself more' with the pampering of skin care.