The Studio's Covid-19 Policy in 2022
We take strict Covid precautions for the health and safety of our clients, staff, and neighbors. Regardless of politics, as a health & wellness establishment we take additional precautions beyond those taken by a typical retail store. While nothing is 100% certain, we take these precautions to minimize the risk of spread.
Our precautions include the following:
- Client Masks: Masks are not required at The Studio any longer but if you want to wear a mask during your massage, facial or yoga class, feel free and you may request the therapist/instructor wear a mask. If you forgot your mask and want one, we are happy to provide you with a high-quality mask.
- Ventilation: Our oversized HVAC system and high-grade HEPA filters (MERV13) mean that the air in The Studio, including the treatment room and restroom, is circulated and filtered several times per hour.
- Therapist/Instructor Masks: We are vaccinated and will wear a mask when requested.
- Sanitation: Between clients, we wipe down all commonly touched surfaces with sanitizer, and sanitize the treatment room. In addition, extra time is given between clients to sanitize and for the air to circulate and filter.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be provided, and we ask that you sanitize when entering and after your treatment.
Small-group Yoga Classes
Class size is limited in order to maintain distance and minimize risk, and each student will be given ample space to spread out, with a light breeze of clean, fresh, highly filtered air. All surfaces will be sanitized before and after class. Masks are not required any longer, but you may wear a mask and/or request the instructor wear a mask during class. Class sizes are small and limited to only 4 - 8 students in order to make students feel comfortable with yoga and trying something new and to maintain moderate social distancing.