Terms of Service
Welcome to The Studio La Pine, a center dedicated to providing holistic health services to our clients. By accessing our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Services Offered: We offer a variety of holistic health services, including massage therapy, yoga, esthetician services, and other wellness services. Our services are provided by licensed and certified practitioners who are trained in their respective fields.
- Appointment Scheduling: To schedule an appointment, please contact our office via phone, email, or online booking system. Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. We require a credit card on file to hold your appointment time. You may cancel your appointment up to 24 hours before it's scheduled without any penalty. If you cancel or no-show less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $50 for massage and $40 for esthetician services. Repeated no-shows may result in a refusal of future services from The Studio La Pine.
- Payment and Insurance: Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, credit cards, and checks. We accept some forms of insurance when pre-approved by your insurance..
- Health Information and Consent: Prior to receiving any of our services, you will be asked to provide health information and sign a consent form. This information is confidential and will only be used to determine the appropriate course of treatment for you.
- Risks and Benefits: We believe that our services offer many benefits to our clients, but there are also risks involved. We will provide you with information about the risks and benefits of our services so that you can make an informed decision about whether to proceed with treatment.
- Confidentiality: We will keep your health information confidential and will not disclose it to anyone without your consent, except as required by law.
- Code of Conduct: We expect all of our clients to behave in a respectful and professional manner. Any inappropriate behavior, such as sexual harassment or verbal abuse, will not be tolerated.
- Limitation of Liability: We are not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to personal property that may occur during your visit to The Studio La Pine.
- Termination of Services: We reserve the right to terminate services to any client who violates our code of conduct or who poses a risk to our staff or other clients.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Oregon.
By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.